We believe that nonprofit organizations like yours are an essential part of our community.
Here’s why we can be of benefit to your organization:
- We understand the special challenges of nonprofit organizations
Our clients have challenges implicit in their missions, while being held responsible to a wide range of oversight (board, funder and government). To that end, we offer efficient and timely financial services of high quality at reasonable and predictable cost.
- We don’t want to take up a lot of your time
- Our checklist streamlines your preparation
- We answer questions as they come up throughout the year to avoid pitfalls
- We spend more time at our office than at yours
- Our fees are reasonable
Our experience and planning save us all time, and that keeps our fees lower.
We are confident that the benefits you receive will exceed the cost of our services. That will leave more of your money and energy to fulfill your mission.
- We can help you understand how funder and accounting requirements affect you
Our clients rely on us to clarify issues that emerge between audits.
- We are committed to quality and professionalism
We devote our continuing professional education to nonprofit, governmental and related auditing and accounting issues in order to stay current with requirements for audits under the Yellow Book and OMB Circular A-133, as well as changes in the IRS and California exempt organization tax filing requirements.